Would YOU Like to Become a PregoFIT Coach???
PregoFIT Founder, Kristen Ross, is a former fitness trainer and believes anyone can achieve their fitness/nutritional goals with proper coaching. That is why she created the PregoFIT Coach program as an extension of the PregoFIT brand.
The PregoFIT Coach program is designed coaches to properly train the prenatal and postpartum population with compassionate care. Sometimes all a mom or mom-to-be needs is a little compassion and guidance to reach her goals!
PregoFIT Coaches are an excellent source of encouragement and motivation for Moms and Moms-to-be as they answer questions and give personal advice to women pursuing a healthy lifestyle.
Our PregoFIT Coach manual is designed to provide information and resources needed to help moms and moms-to-be reach AND maintain their fitness goals.
The PregoFIT Coach manual includes:
- Principles of Exercise
- Maternal Anatomy and Physiology
- Exercise Guidelines Specific to each Month of Pregnancy
- Modifications for Recommended Exercises
- The Pelvic Floor
- Recommendations for Prenatal and Postnatal Nutrition
- Breathing, Posture, Positions, Comfort, and Relaxation
- Losing the Pregnancy Weight
- Addressing the Effects of C-section Delivery
- Corrective Exercises for Abdominals and Pelvic Floor
- Postpartum Stress and Depression
- The PregoFIT Coaches Role
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists guidelines
The PregoFIT manual is full of photos to demonstrate proper technique and positioning. We would LOVE to partner with you.
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of becoming a PregoFIT Coach and the impact you can have in many families’ lives, please fill out the following form and we will connect with you right away.